The Plenary is the decision-making body of EaPeReg, composed by the Presidents, CEOs or designated representatives of each NRA Member of EaPeReg.
National Regulatory Authorities from EU Member States, the EEA and countries that are candidates for EU accession who participate at the work of the Network are considered Advisors without voting rights
Tasks of the Plenary Assembly approved in the Memorandum of Understanding of the Network include:
- Appointing the new Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Approving the annual Work Plan and Action Plan for the following years.
- Approving the Annual Report and the Expert Working Groups Reports.
- Approving documents and common positions.
- Granting membership/or observer/ or adviser status to candidates.
- Adopting and amending Memorandum of Understanding.
- Adopting and amending the Protocol of Cooperation and the rules of procedure of the Network.
- Discussing regulatory issues and proposals emerging from the experts working groups activities with a view to approximation.
- Adopting and/or publishing any document as it sees fit.